Many say the drive is the most exciting shot in golf. I say the accuracy and variability of the approach is far superior.
Though theology is more like the approach, our temptation is often to swing like a drive.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 2 - Jerusalem - New City



We had one day in the holy city and we made the most of it. It was an interesting contrast of the ages. We woke to a view out the window of this suspension bridge at an angle and curve. It must be a landmark, but I had never heard of it.


The drive to the old city was fascinating. After trying to make a shortcut, our GPS system took us through some really tight streets in an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood during the morning walk to school/work. I wish I had a picture of it. There were kids of every age all over the place, and it was crazy how closely they walked to the traffic. I got honked at a few times for keeping my speed in check with all the people.


No comments: